Thursday, December 29, 2005

Nothing like an overnighter with 50 teens over to... what ... remind me of how much I enjoy my sleep ;).

Joy and sorrow -- life will always be that way I suppose. Holidays, it is said, help us mark time. Yeah, it's true -- seems like everything that has happened this year comes into perspective this week. Still, it was nice to see John, Mark and Joan, Stacie, mom and dad, and everybody else. Many prayers for those who have experienced loss this year.

Also, I got this very nice Christmas card from someone named Leslie. It was kind of a general letter telling all the the things she did this year, how her family is doing, everything. Only I have no idea who Leslie is... :hmmm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a night.....what a night. I cant wait until next year! I cant wait until 24 on monday it is gonna rock!

1/14/2006 9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home