Tuesday, December 13, 2005

What have I learned recently? Well, for one thing, I like caramel macchiatos, but I don't care much for the peppermint mocha. Margaritas, great, long island iced teas, not so much.

I learned that I love to walk, or run, either is cool. Living or visiting big cities like Chicago or even the illusion capital of the world, Las Vegas, can be fun.

I learned or was reminded how important music is to me, how I want to be and sound my best any and every time. And if I don't, it really bugs me.

I learned that I still have so much to learn... sigh. About friends and family and work and music and everything. I have learned that my bad days are still pretty good, that my biggest complaints are nothing.

I have learned that I am really annoyed by retailers saying Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas. It's Christmas, man, even if you don't believe in it, ok?

I learned that I relate to dark songs because, well, sometimes, I feel pretty dark. I sometimes need to face the dark in order to appreciate the light.

I have learned that the single most important thing I can do any given day is pray. And that its better to be a mirror than a light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home