Sunday, November 20, 2005

It's already next weekend, wow. Well, last weekend the Epic Reality retreat spawned a new song, "Epic" -- it's kinda like REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It" -- well I think so :). Special thanks to Matthew Baute and Eric Struckhoff who helped me get it off the ground.

Still, the cool things that happened this week are almost innumerable. I witnessed a truly extraordinary wedding yesterday, between Joel Stein and Heather Casper (now Stein haha). It was like almost the entire St. Louis Youth Ministry community came together for one glorious celebration, a true witness to all. Oh yeah, and I got to sing with Danielle Rose, C2, St. Charles and Eric. Wow.

Last Thursday at XLT, one of the teens gave a witness at how she was touched by Christ on the retreat. How the priest brought Christ to her. And she realized her role: bring Christ to everyone. I was like :-0, yeah. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home