Thursday, January 19, 2006

It's the day before Life Really Matters and I am feeling a little vulnerable -- just all the details of traveling, leading a band, running sound (Friday), shipping equipment, planning two Masses in St. Louis while I am in D.C., and oh yeah, I have a job.

Still, there is nothing else I would rather be doing -- a few years ago, I felt as if God gave me a word, and the word was "Now". In other words, now is the time for me to be doing youth and music ministry -- it just burns in my heart. And when I am done playing (like last night at St. Gerards), I feel more energized and excited than before.

A shout out to Fran. Last night, we had a competition between the guys and girls on who could yell the loudest AMENs on Trading My Sorrows -- Lisa and I voted, Fran was the tie-breaker. Naturally, Lisa voted for the girls, I voted for the guys, Fran steps up to the mike, "this one is easy, who loves me more..?" The girls won.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home