Monday, February 27, 2006

OK, just got back from a Luke 18 retreat at Mary Queen of Peace Parish in Webster. I now officially declare MQP as my favorite Luke 18!

I have never experienced a more gracious, sweet bunch of people, and I can't remember ever being thanked more anywhere, any time. Not that I needed to hear it, but it seemed like every teen, Luker, parent and everyone in between was effusive with kindness and gratitude, including and especially the YMs Kathleen and Todd and Fr. Meyer. And Lynne bringing espresso in the morning modef helped :). Anyway, many blessings on everybody at Mary Queen, you guys made my week, month, and maybe year!

And not to forget the obvious, but God was truly present this weekend -- it was a very powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit -- some pretty amazing stories of faith and changing lives. Thank you Lord.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love you Karl Z, most sincerely, MQP

3/01/2006 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl I just wanted to write and tell you that I am truly amazed by your humbleness. You are an awesome musician and an amzing role model for me and I am sure so many lukers on this past MQP Luke 18. I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure leading this retreat with you and I have learned so much about what it truly means to be an man for Christ from you. Thank you so much and may God be with you and bless you all the days of your life. Thanks for the guidance and dedication to service! Peace brotha!!
JP BOLDT, MQP Luke 18 2006

3/01/2006 8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the 2 above statments. Yay for our favorite Luke 18! :)

3/02/2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HEY KARL! you are too sweet. we loved having you with us at our luke 18...you make everything warm and fuzzy...haha! anyways thanks again for all you do...hopefully you can come and sing for us again next year!

3/02/2006 6:57 PM  
Blogger karl z said...

Awww shucks... :)

Thanks you guys all rock -- let me know when your AMA's are -- maybe I'll show up some random day...

3/07/2006 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home