Monday, March 27, 2006

Just catching my breath after a really full two weeks -- where do I begin...?

I'll start with last Monday -- drove to Memphis for a technical meeting with a van full of sound equipment. That night, C2, Fran, John, Lisa, Chris and I played at a reception for about 250 to 300 people -- started with some smooth jazz, worked our way into some country tunes, and then kinda rocked out the rest of the night. Everybody from NETA had a great time and we did too. Even my boss :)

Then this weekend we were the house band for the Belleville youth conference. Playing with John, Theo and Fran is always a privilege -- and no less this time. I was William Wallace for a little while and played a lot of music -- I'll post some pictures in the next few days.

Other cool things this weekend happened, but I have to say I couldn't have been more jazzed than to see and hear Paula sing at her choir dinner. She sang Over the Rainbow better then Judy Garland ;). Her Grandma can't wait to see the DVD.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home