Monday, May 22, 2006

Had another nice, but busy weekend -- started Friday with a 6 PM graduation mass at St. Catherine's for the 8th graders -- I would like to think our music was good, but the musical highlight was easily the 4 8th graders who delivered Green Day's "Good Riddance". Then did a little Luke 18 thing with Pete Buncher and attended some of Bridgey's graduation festivities.

Also did a lot of songwriting -- one of the tunes is really close -- I always figure if it passes the Paula test, it is pretty good. She gives me unfiltered feedback -- haha -- if you know what I mean. I played a new one, "More of You, Less of Me" -- for her and it made the cut, so I played it with the band at rehearsal and for a few teens last night. I think it has legs -- gonna spring it on the Project Life folks this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home