Monday, February 19, 2007

I can't quite put it all into words, but Mary Queen Luke 18 was.. well just "AWESOME" -- since I evidently use that word more than I thought -- enough to be spoofed in a skit haha. Still, I think the teens got it, and it brought the love of God into the lives of about 70 or 80 teens. I know, it's not fair to compare, but it really is my favorite Luke 18 weekend retreat (although I don't count Clements because it's really more of Luke 18 "conference") :).

These retreats have a way of renewing or reviving an entire YM program and sometimes an entire parish. My prayer is that MQP is renewed and Holy Spirit is continually poured out on you guys. I love you all!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THANKS KARL!!! ROCK ON MAN BECAUSE YOUR ''awesome''!

2/20/2007 4:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl we all love you at MQP and the weekend could not have had a more lively spirit without you. You are a major part to the success of the weekend!

2/20/2007 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home