Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Been way too long since I last blogged -- just got back from Washington DC where we did music ministry for the pilgrimmage for Life Really Matters, to stand up for life.

Theme was "From Our Knees" -- the march starts from our knees, of humility and hope in the Lord.

While the laws are presently not in our favor, we will not be silent. Right now, we work to change laws, but also just to save lives one at a time. That is my hope and prayer. Not "potential" human lives, real human lives. May God have mercy on us.

Had a chance to visit the Jefferson Memorial -- he said it better than I...

"God who gave us life gave us liberty. Can the liberties of a nation be secure when we have removed a conviction that these liberties are the gift of God? Indeed I tremble for my country when I reflect that God is just, that his justice cannot sleep forever." Taken from Notes on the State of Virginia, 1785.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl,
ON the same subject.
I saw a bumper sticker that said. "The supreme court legalized slavery too!!
The Dred Scott case was first decided in St Louis.

1/25/2007 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home